For your social media marketing strategy to be effective, it should have a step-by-step, easy to follow guide that will bring customers into the end you expected. The checklist for social media effectiveness below can be used for you to ensure that you have all you need in your kit before you attack. They are written in question forms so that you can ask them personally and answer them rather than have them written in statement forms that will look like some to-do lists that you must accomplish at the end of the day. Are you offering what your customers or followers need/want? Or are you simply offering something just for the sake of offering it?
- Do you provide discounts for long term customers or some freebies to new sign ups that could make them more interested in what you have to offer?
- Is there a warranty or a money-back guarantee in case the product is defective or the service does not seem good to the customer?
- Is your message clear and understandable online whether on social networking sites or blogs and search engines? Are you sure that your customers or viewers understand what you wanted them to do through your online instructions like how they can sign up for a newsletter or how they can subscribe to daily newsfeed?
- Can you name some positive reasons as to why your customers should stick to your products and services? If you can name some, can you give voice to those reasons for your recipients to know what you are up to?
- Are you confident enough about the effectiveness and efficiency of your products and services? Do you know how they work?
- Do you have proofs that your products and services are what you say they are? Can you point out customers who gave you high ratings and excellent reviews because of your products and services?
Cool Mojito – Social Media Marketing. More Likes, More Leads, More Sales
rSitez – Create your own Social Networking Website
There are more things you can add to this checklist to ensure that you are ready to set out and make your social media marketing as effective as ever. If you can answer these few questions positively then you are on the right track. But if you think there are still a few other things you need to clarify to yourself, better make time to meditate on them so that when you start you can be confident that you are doing the right thing. This checklist for social media effectiveness can be your guide and you can make it an assistant to your conscience in your decision making.
Rohan Hall is the author of Stop Working, a book that teaches entrepreneurs how to build global businesses with technology and strategic partnerships. He is the Founder/CEO of CoolMojito which focus of Social Media Marketing; and the Founder or rSitez, used by entrepreneurs to start their own social networking websites.